Every athlete that thrives to be great is striving to find something; to find that edge that separates them from the rest. It’s not speed, strength, or talent: it’s mental capability. This is the missing link. This is the edge you need. NeuroEdge is your answer.
“Wow, that athlete is really in the zone today.” This is a comment we hear all the time when watching elite athletes. And the comment is not regarding their physical ability. It is regarding their mental ability and mental strength. Are you able to get in the zone? If so how long can you stay there? NeuroEdge gives you that edge so you can stay in the zone longer and stronger.
NeuroEdge is a peak performance clinic run by athletes and clinicians who know what it takes to win. Our state-of-the-art neurofeedback technology is used to develop and implement unique training programs for athletes and performers ages 10 or older.
A little bit about Neurofeedback
- NeuroEdge uses only evidence-based methods for improving focus, resilience to stress, grace under fire, muscle memory, sleep quality, and more.
- NeuroEdge has a proven track record with elite and amateur athletes.
- NASA trained their lunar astronauts to control their brain’s SMR rhythms with neurofeedback. Sixty years later, neurofeedback is still part of the astronaut training program.
- Neurofeedback, also known as EEG Biofeedback, began in the late 1950s and early ’60s through the work of both Dr. Joe Kamiya at the University of Chicago and Dr. Barry Sterman at UCLA.
- NeuroEdge utilizes the most effective and efficient methods of neurofeedback
- NeuroEdge creates training programs unique to each athlete because each athlete’s needs are different